Come join us in our upcoming events including workshops, talks, exhibitions and conferences with the Mamou-Mani team.
- This event has passed.
Grasshopper – Level 1 with Simply Rhino
28 May 2018 9:30 am - 30 May 2018 5:30 pm UTC+0
3 Day Certified Class
An introduction to Grasshopper – the powerful and easy to use parametric plug-in for Rhino which enables efficient workflows, easy manipulation of complex geometry and exciting new generative design possibilities.
Aimed at those with little or no prior experience, this class will cover all the essentials needed to quickly get started
– Basic Interface – how Grasshopper works together with Rhino
– Creating and manipulating all the main geometry types – Points, Vectors, Lines, Curves, Surfaces and Meshes.
– Organizing data with Lists and Trees
– Using simple Mathematical and Logical expressions
– Extracting information for fabrication
– Tips, tricks and shortcuts
– Common pitfalls and how to avoid them
– An introduction to physical simulation with Kangaroo
Other specific topics can be covered if requested in advance. Annotated example files will be provided.
All day classes run from 9.30am to 5.30pm with a break for Lunch, provided by Simply Rhino.
To book your place on this extremely popular course contact email@example.com or call Simply Rhino on 020 8498 9900